Dishwasher Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Culinary Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring a high quality, positive dining experience for our residents.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Dishwasher:
- Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older adults
- Training and experience in dietary/food service techniques.
Primary Responsibilities for Dishwasher:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Works closely with the Culinary Director and other culinary staff.
- Cleans tables, washes dishes, and performs other general and assigned cleaning tasks.
- Loads and unloads materials, cleans equipment, and assists in all areas where assigned.
- Maintain proper water temperatures for dishwasher.
- Manage three sinks, keeping organization as a primary focus in order to clean dishes, pots, and pans properly.
- Maintain a clean work area; keep trash at an acceptable level and remove it when necessary.
- Assists with event set-up and tear-down as directed.
- Assists in other operations as needed; other duties as assigned by the Culinary Director and/or Executive Director.