Dining Room Server Position Summary:
Under the general direction of Culinary Director and Dining Room Manager, primary Dining Room Server responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the overall functioning of the dietary department.
Primary Responsibilities for Dining Room Server:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Set up of the dining room tables for meal times.
- Serve resident meals.
- Cleaning of dining room, kitchen, or other areas as directed by management.
- Assisting with the preparation of snacks, desserts, salads and condiments for service.
- Transports trash and linen to disposal area.
- Follows and completes a daily task spreadsheet ensuring all work is completed.
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures.
- Assists with all special events and catering functions.
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote locations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
- Schedule will include week days, weekends, and holidays. Shifts are from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.