Office Support Position Summary:
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the overall management/integrity of the building during weekends and as scheduled. Shifts available: 3pm to 9pm weekdays. 9am to 3pm or 3pm to 9pm on weekends.
Primary Qualifications for Office Support:
- High degree of interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Considerable initiative, judgment, and leadership skills.
- Telephone skills.
- Problem solving and logic skills.
- Computer skills.
Primary Responsibilities for Office Support:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Respond and address to any resident concerns which arise during shift.
- Responsible for carrying out any emergency procedures required during shift.
- Responsible to be knowledgeable and successful using the American House sales system.
- Responsible to be knowledgeable of phone and tour process sales system
- Responsible for running or overseeing weekend activities.
- Notifies Executive Director of emergency situations.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to Assistant Director.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.