Housekeeper Position Summary:
Under the general direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring that the facility and resident apartments are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
Primary Responsibilities for Housekeeper:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Cleans resident apartment, including but not limited to, vacuuming, mopping, disinfecting, dusting, emptying trash, making beds and linen service where applicable.
- Responsible for personal laundry service where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of entire building.
- Monitor public restrooms throughout the day for cleanliness and adequate supplies.
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to Assistant Director.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.