Concierge Position Summary
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the overall management/integrity of the building during weekends and as scheduled.
Primary Responsibilities for Concierge (On-Call):
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents
- Answers a multiline telephone, screens and directs calls
- Greets guests and residents entering the building and may direct to correct destination
- Respond and address to any resident concerns which arise during shift
- Provides general administrative and clerical support
- Schedules appointments
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Responsible for carrying out any emergency procedures required during shift
- Responsible to be knowledgeable and successful using the BILD sales system
- Responsible for running or overseeing weekend activities
- Notifies Executive Director of emergency situations
- Notes areas or articles in need of repair and reports to Assistant Director
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
- Schedule is every Saturday and Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. and may include other days during the week. Must be able to work holidays and during emergencies as well.
American House Senior Living Communities
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities’ vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.