Resident Assistant Position Summary:
Resident Assistant Primary responsibilities: oversight of daily shift responsibilities while working alongside staff in the other buildings on campus. Provides residents with personal care and other assistance with activities of daily living as outlined by resident care plans and doctor's orders, and works cooperatively with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to elders and their families.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Resident Assistant/Lead Resident Assistant:
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Dresses and behaves in a professional manner.
- Able to perform shift work including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work autonomously and as a team member.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
- Must be able to work all days of the week, to include a rotating shift schedule.
Primary Responsibilities for Resident Assistant/Lead Resident Assistant:
- Provide residents with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Ensure proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Complete housekeeping, dietary and life enrichment tasks as needed to meet resident needs.
- Interact professionally with other staff, visitors and family members.
- Comply with company policies, standards and licensing rules.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor.