-CENA or MA w/ Dimentia experience
-Med passing experience
Primary Responsibilities Manor Coordinator/LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse):
- Ensure compliance to the American House philosophy as well as all written policies and procedures that govern the operation of the Resident Services Department.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Associates, residents, and families.
- Maintain liaison with residents and family members.
- Provide residents with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Administer medications and treatments consistent with doctor's orders.
- Ensure proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Complete housekeeping, dietary and life enrichment tasks as needed to meet resident needs.
- Interact professionally with other staff, visitors, and family members.
- Comply with company policies, standards, and licensing rules.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor.