-RN or LPN
-Dementia / Geriatric experience preferred
Primary Responsibilities Wellness Director Assistant:
Under the general direction of the Wellness Director and Executive Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting in the management of the day to day operations of the health and wellness component of the community, to ensure the maximum levels of resident functional ability, safety, and well-being.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Wellness Director Assistant:
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Excellent communication
- High degree of interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Leadership skills
- Computer Skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Wellness Director Assistant:
- Ensure compliance to American House’s philosophy as well as all written policies and procedures that govern the operation of the Resident Services Department.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Associates, resident, and families.
- Maintain Liaison with residents and family members.
- Through ongoing supervision, oversight and delegation assists in the provision of a continuous high quality of service within the Health and Wellness Department.
- Assist in establishing rapport among Health and Wellness team members to facilitate teamwork.
- Assist in the orientation and in service training.
- Assist to ensure that all staff follows established safety regulations, including fire protection, infection control, blood borne pathogens, hazardous waste, and quality assurance procedures.
- Assist Wellness Nurse and Wellness Director in various nursing activities.
- Continuity assess residents to verify their appropriateness to live within the community.
- Assist in the coordination of regularly scheduled wellness meetings.
- Assist with medical administration.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, according to HIPAA.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to the private materials, policies or procedures related to the operation of the community and/or personnel records, unless directed or allowed by law.