Primary Responsibilities LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse):
- Ensure compliance to the American House philosophy as well as all written policies and procedures that govern the operation of the Resident Services Department.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Associates, residents, and families.
- Maintain liaison with residents and family members.
- Provide residents with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Administer medications and treatments consistent with doctor's orders.
- Ensure proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Complete housekeeping, dietary and life enrichment tasks as needed to meet resident needs.
- Interact professionally with other staff, visitors and family members.
- Comply with company policies, standards and licensing rules.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
- We have multiple shifts available!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE AMERICAN HOUSE FAMILY:
- Competitive benefits and wages.
- Retirement planning opportunities with company match.
- Access to company vacation resort.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Access to exciting activities and events.
- Work includes every other weekend and holidays.
- Assisted Living Experience preferred.